Bleach: Revisted
Welcome to Bleach Revisted
Welcome to Bleach Revisted
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Using Custom Characters See What Happens To the Worlds

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hi and Welcome to Bleach Revisted so have fun and make your Character and the stuff your character needs so enjoy- Suzaku Ryugu your Webmaster. If you need help ask any Admin or Mod we are here to help and keep order and law so be nice its just a job we are all the same.

Advender relaxing time.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Advender Sarukei
Head Mod/Captain of 9th Division
Advender Sarukei

Advender relaxing time. Empty
PostSubject: Advender relaxing time.   Advender relaxing time. EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 10:46 pm

A young man with blue hair enters the town for the first time he had a dark blue ninja typed clothes.He was skilled in almost everything a child prodigy,Advender wasn't a normal humain he had pwoers that humains can never obtian.He was a soul reaper one of the strongest organization, not only that he was a captain, he was the youngest captain ever in soul reaper history.At just 15 hes a captain that is unbeleivable he earned his soul reaper powers when he was 8 and masterd the Zanpakuto when he was 9.Became a sould reaper at the age of 10.These type of things are what make him the child prodigy that he is.Captain of team 9.Learning each time he battles knowing how to beat his oponents.Not only that he was a weilder of Bankai he was strong enough to obtain that level at his age.*Ahh the Karakura town i have finally arived, my home.* This was where he was born and where the tragedy of his family happend.*Im hungry i will try finding a store.*He starts walking around trying to find a place to eat with.

Last edited by Advender Sarukei on Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Suzaku Ryugu
WBMaster/Vizard Leader
Suzaku Ryugu

Dating/Married : Dating My Keke ((Kasumi Madari))

Advender relaxing time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advender relaxing time.   Advender relaxing time. EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 10:49 pm

((zan man))
Back to top Go down
https://bleachrevisted.rpg-board.net

Advender relaxing time.
Page 1 of 1